Consumer buying behaviour is never linear or predictable, yet customers have countable ways to purchase and countable needs. Customer Journey is mapping the following phases:
- Research Phase
- Post Experience
Through understanding the customer journey we question the following:
- Is the brand represented consistently across the customer journey?
- Are there exit points in the journey that can be looped back?
- Where are the upsell opportunities in the journey?
- Is any part of the journey failing?
- Is any part of the journey too long, too complex or redundant?
- How can technology enable ease in any part of the journey?
- If customers find your business through one research step, how can we dominate that step in the long term?
- How can we dominate all research channels to become the first in the marketplace?
- And much more…
Customer Journey mapping is arduous and complex. It is a visual construction of all the numerous paths a customer can take.
Understanding, planning and executing a customer journey map can unlock strategic actions to dominate your industry, and in the long term.
Contact us to learn more and we will be happy to discuss the solutions that we can deliver for you.